"Write as you like, use the rhythms that come out, try different instruments, sit at the piano, destroy the metric, shout instead of singing, blow your guitar and ring the horn." - Violeta Parra
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Nikola Tesla
- Each lesson is fun and meaningful.
- I provide a clear lesson plan complete with achievement levels and performances but directed by the student's personal goals.
- I use a song based teaching system - meaning my students learn songs they love while getting the academic benefits of music.
- My background in philosophy and linguistics sets me apart from other musicians in ability to communicate complex concepts.
- I'm exclusive. I don’t overbook myself so as to give each student my fullest.
- I’ve seen the benefits of music proven over and over and I know that learning the guitar is only scratching the surface.
A Handful of Reasons to Learn Guitar
Practice Being Present
Heighten Your Creative Thinking
Exercise Self - Discipline
Gain a Source of Expression
Increase Motor Skills
Become a Poised Performer and Public Speaker
Strengthen Social Skills
Enhance Cognitive Thinking
Increase Memory Retention
Improve Academic and Work Performance
It's a better use of time than staring at a screen
You've got a ton of music inside of you urging to get out
Monthly rates range from $280 - $480.
Call to set up an enrollment lesson and learn more about my rates and packages.
- For students under the age of 18 an adult must be present
- Any cancellation within 24 hours of the lesson will still be charged the full amount