E-gift cards are now available!
(click the image below)
- Each lesson is fun and structured around my students' personal goals.
- I provide a clear lesson plan complete with achievement levels and performances.
- I use a song based teaching system - meaning my students learn songs they love while getting the academic benefits of music.
- I have experience teaching English and Spanish in public schools and teach music following the same linguistic principles.
- I'm exclusive. I don’t overbook myself so as to give each student my fullest.
- I’ve seen the benefits of music proven over and over and I know that learning the guitar is only scratching the surface, especially during these trying times.
A Handful of Reasons to Learn Guitar
Practice Being Present
Heighten Your Creative Thinking
Exercise Self - Discipline
Gain a Source of Expression
Increase Motor Skills
Become a Poised Performer and Public Speaker
Strengthen Social Skills
Enhance Cognitive Thinking
Increase Memory Retention
Improve Academic and Work Performance
It's a better use of time than staring at a screen
You've got a ton of music inside of you urging to get out
- For students under the age of 18 an adult must be present
- Any cancellation within 24 hours of the lesson will be billed for the full amount